European Trademark and Design Attorney
Office : Paris
+33 (0)1 44 18 89 00
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- French Trademark and Design Attorney
Fields of expertise
- Domain names
- Geographical indications and indications of origin
- IP litigation
- IP management
- IP strategy
- Monitoring and search
- All industrial sectors
– Postgraduate diploma in Business Law (Paris V René Descartes University).
– Master’s degree in Applied Intellectual Property (Paris XII Créteil University).
François-Guillaume LASSEMBLÉE-LÉON is a European and French Trademark and Design Attorney.
Beginning in IP in 2008, his career includes in particular working for the CNRS (French National Centre for Scientific Research), as well as the French companies Louis Vuitton and Lacoste. He joined Beau de Loménie in 2011.
François-Guillaume intervenes in the areas of trademarks, designs, copyright and domain names. His expertise covers the acquisition, the exploitation and the protection of IP rights. His professional involvement extends from follow-up and support activities for pre-litigation and litigation proceedings to portfolio audits. He provides support to French and foreign companies of all sizes, from all industrial sectors, in their efforts to protect, secure and optimise their IP assets.
Languages : French, English