European Patent Attorney
Office : Paris
+33 (0)1 44 18 89 00
- European Patent Attorney
- Diploma from CEIPI
- European Patent Litigator Certificate (CEIPI)
- French Patent Attorney
Fields of expertise
- IP litigation
- IP management
- IP strategy
- Civil engineering
- Inorganic chemistry (electrochemistry, luminescent materials)
– Graduate from Polytech Mons (Mons, Belgium).
– M.Sc. in Engineering Ceramics (University of Leeds, UK).
– Master’s degree in Intellectual Property Law (University of Strasbourg – CEIPI).
Isabelle URBAIN is a European and French Patent Attorney in the Mechanics Department in Paris.
She started her career in 1994 as a research engineer in the field of inorganic materials at the Belgian Ceramic Research Centre in Mons. In 2009, she started working in IP for a Parisian IP firm. Then, she joined Beau de Loménie in 2015.
Isabelle URBAIN works in the field of patents, particularly in obtaining, developing and defending patent rights as well as freedom-to-operate studies. She is involved in a number of opposition proceedings at the EPO, regularly representing our clients at oral proceedings in opposition or appeal procedures. She also follows-up of pre-litigation and litigation procedures.
Languages : French, English